Saturday, July 24, 2010

Um...

ok...so lots of drama around my house here lately...I know I was posting like everyday...and I haven't been doing that here lately, but honestly...I found I really don't have much to say everyday. Ok, well, yeah I do, but not sure I should put it here where certain people could "stumble" onto it and get an eyefull!

I am a blunt, outspoken person to alot of people...very rarely do I bite my tongue. My mother has always said that I was born without a pause button between my brain and my mouth...and yes...unfortunately...I have managed to pass this on to my kids. Some people think I am being hurtful, some people think I am being mean, and some people think that I am just full of crap. I can't help it...I try...and eventually it all just comes spilling out anyway...and usually at the most inopprotune times.

My ex-husbands ex-girlfriend takes everything to heart...God love her. She seems to be a good woman. I have nothing against her and I never have had anything against her. However, if I say something to my ex-husband about how he is treating his kids - she gets upset and thinks I am attacking her.

There is so much going on in my personal life...I don't know what to do or what to think. I have a very hard time doing nothing...I am very impulsive...especially with my words...I don't always think things through and I know that I should...But I just can't get a grip on my damn tongue!

Ok..well I am going to cut this off here cause it's not making much sense to me either....

KcNorton

No comments:

Post a Comment