Thursday, July 15, 2010

Hard work

Well, the big day that dill sergent and I have been working for the past couple of weeks is finally here. Our town "flea market" is tonight so we will finally see if the hard work has paid off. The amazing thing is - we are selling sweets and the only person in my household that is really interested in sweets is my husband. Drill sergent can't eat sugary stuff without getting sick to his stomach and I just don't really care for sweet stuff all that much. My younger two kids would much rather eat fruit then cakes or candies. I must have done somthing right there.

My ex-husband finally got the younger two boys yesterday and I plan to use this time to get myself back on track and get my house back in order. Get my life in order.

I am once again having problems with fluid build up in my body...I don't know what the deal is here. What I do know is that it really hurts. However, other things that were feeling bad on me are feeling lots better now! Well, I think that's it for now - I'll let you all know how things go tonight!

KcNorton

No comments:

Post a Comment