Sunday, July 18, 2010

Poor Binkers

My poor little Binkers isn't looking so good...everyone is saying he is depressed...I will keep trying as long as he will though. I hope he gets out of his funk soon...this is scary.

As for other news...hhmmm...weight loss is at a stand still yet again. Drill sergent and I were supposed to start exercising again today and a storm hit...what fun!

My ex-husband has yet again found a way to totally tick me off...he is very good at that...the younger two kids will be home next week...so much for him taking them for his month during the summer! I guess I am lucky he could even spare a week. He didn't take them at the 1st of the month because he couldn't "afford" to have them, but yet he took his other son from his soon to be ex-wife. The day he gets them I have to bring them to him because he has no gas in his truck and no money to put gas in his truck, yet the day before he takes himself, his ex-girlfriend, his other son, and her kids to a water park for the day and doesn't bother inviting our two kids to go along and the day after i drop them off he takes them out to the beach for the day...wow...what a way to prove you have no gas and no money for gas. What a way to show our kids how much you really care as well...he absolutely refuses to take our kids if he can't take the other boy as well...however he will take the other boy and not even bother with our two kids...

Inside of my household...aggrevation. When you ask a question that has a yes or no response to it...how hard is it for the person answering to simply say...yes...or...no. Appearantly...extremely hard as my husband can't seem to accomplish this task. I just don't understand why it is so hard to give a direct response to a direct question. There are other things I don't understand as well, but I don't think I am ready to voice them as of yet.

Well, I think I am about to head off to bed - it's pretty late.

KcNorton

No comments:

Post a Comment