Friday, July 2, 2010

Pears!!!!!!

I will be having nightmares about pear preserves for years to come I am sure of it! We have about 50 more pounds of pears to go...I tasted the pear preserves...only to find out...they are gross! Way too sweet! I feel sick to my stomach now...and that is only from a little taste...how do people eat this stuff?!?! I am seriously not a big fan of sweet stuff. My younger kids tasted them only to tell me that...yeah that's how they are supposed to taste. Well, then I get the bright idea to add some cinnamon into a few jars of the pear preserves...right...kinda like a baked pear...wwwaaayyy too much cinnamon...so tomorrow we are going to have to cut it down...we even tried a couple of pear experiments...NOT GOOD! I really hope this stuff sells good...but I definately can't eat the stuff...not that it's bad...I just can't eat something this sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment