Saturday, August 28, 2010

Absolutely Ticked

Sorry it has been awhile since I have blogged, been very scattered here lately. However, tonight, something happened that I just have to get off of my chest.

My sons great - grandmother died. Did the family call to tell him this? Of course not, he gets to find out from that his sister told his little brother at school today. So he calls his aunt - one of the two people on that side of the family that has ever been decent to him and she tells him that yes, she passed away, but that the family doesn't feel he should attend the funeral. WTF?!?!

Then it goes from her trying to justify why they don't want him at the funeral to how I am a horrible mother and he has had a rotten childhood and who was he with when all this bad stuff happened to him...well...when he only has me - who else would he be with? I supposedly brain washed him against that side of his family - even though I have always told him that no matter what his dad loved him.

Anyway, after listening to this crap for about an hour or so I had enough and told my son that if he ever had anything to do with that side of his family again I wouldn't have anything to do with him. The aunt asked if I would allow her to still have a relationship with my son and I told her no. I have stood here for years and watched these people tear my son apart at the seams and rip apart from the inside out and I will NOT do it anymore. They can blame me if that is what they have to do to be able to live with themselves. I know the truth, God knows the truth, my son knows the truth, and deep down they know the truth as well. And in the end - they will get back what they put out into this world 10 fold.

I hope by judgement day they are able to come up with a suitable excuse as to why they have all done everything they have done. And in the meantime, I hope this all haunts every minute of the rest of their lives and follows them into their deaths.

No comments:

Post a Comment