Saturday, August 28, 2010

back to the original topics...

Ok, so tonight we are back to the original reason I created this blog...weight loss...and starting tomorrow I will be getting back to mine...I kinda...ok well not kinda...I did quit doing everything for over a month now.

But I am now ready to start again and I am going to start again...besides my mom is kicking my rear in the weight loss department now. mom and dad switched to a vegetarian diet for several reasons - they eat fish a couple times a week now but the rest of the time is veggies...no other meat. mom is down to 229 and dad is down to 187 i think it was...they are looking awesome! also they are starting to reverse some of the health issues they were having...like diabetes...heart disease...blood pressure problems...anyway...very proud of them.

I am starting to think I will not reach my goal and weigh less then 200 by Christmas this year...I am really gonna have to bust my hump to get that goal achieved now...man have I been slacking or what...

KcNorton

2 comments:

  1. KC,
    Surprise someone found your blog! I hope you will come back to the blogging world. There is a TON of support out here for you on your journey!

    I am giving you a blog award. Stop by my blog on Tuesday to read more about it. It is about time you received an award!!! Your blogger friend, Michele
    at http://ruminationsasiuncoverthewomanwithin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ty so much...sorry I have been gone awhile...I have 3 boys...2 of which are teenagers so getting my turn on the computer is a bit...well...non-existant...lol...I will try to make more time, but it will probably be after the holidays...

    ReplyDelete