Saturday, November 27, 2010

No weight lost...or gained

I haven't lost any weight here lately...nor have I gained any weight here lately...Mom is doing great and so is my Dad...they quit eating meat about 6 months ago and have since lost about 70lbs. a piece...Dad is no longer on his diabetes meds and both report feeling better then they have in years! They tell me constantly how much better I would feel if I would just lose the weight...Yes, I know this. For one I used to be thin and healthy...For two, it's not like I am keeping the weight on by choice. I exercise and nothing is happening. I watch what I eat and nothing happens...I have a couple more tests that need to be run by the doctor, but I have been reading up on what the tests are for...hopefully a solution will come soon.

KcNorton

No comments:

Post a Comment