Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Getting back on track

The day: Tomorrow
The time: 5:30am
The place: 1st baptist church

They have started a ladies workout group there and they call it - BOOT CAMP! Let me just say...I have already done a month of this before...yes, yes, I know, you are now lost lol...while I was not blogging I was still working out and I picked up a new workout partner who is also my neighbor and friend..her name is Rachel. So anyway, we will be starting boot camp again tomorrow and I can't wait...while I am not losing any weight I feel better when I work out...when I get my money in again I am going to go and have some tests run at the doctors office..they think I may have a hormonal imbalance...which can stop you from losing weight and also make you gain weight...fun stuff...I will write again tomorrow and let you know how that goes tho...

KcNorton

No comments:

Post a Comment