Saturday, June 26, 2010

Um..

Yet again...I am a slacker where my blog is concerned. I was sooo happy to see 256 on the scale today! And then my mother sends me a text proclaiming she is looking at 244 (puts her hands over her face and begins crying). I am very proud of my mother...she looks great and I hope that she continues to lose weight..I honestly do not know that I have ever seen my mother as small as she is now. However, I am very frustrated at how slow this is going for me...And my dad...my dad is weighing in at 207! But they are also doing a fish and vegetarian diet. I am allergic to seafood therefore I can't eat fish...blah! So I do chicken...I have eaten so much chicken here lately I think I am about to start clucking! Anyway...hopefully the numbers on the scale will continue to drop for me and hopefully I will reach my goal of being in the 100's by christmas!

KcNorton

No comments:

Post a Comment