Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Movin' my butt!!!!


Ok...so tonight we walked down to the local football stadium again...approx. 1/2 mile away from my house...2 times up the bleachers (well as far UP as I dare to go - u should know by now that = 22 steps lol - if not now ya do)...and guess what...I actually did 4 - yes count them 1,2,3,4 laps around the stadium and then the walk home! OH...and I found the most yummiest things of all!!! They are called Weight Watchers natural light string cheese...I eat the mozzarella ones...absolutely in love with them! AND...they are only 1point per stick if you are doing the weight watchers program! AND..you get 12 of them in a pack!!! Thank you Drill Sergent for introducing me to my new love...my poor hubby....anyway....for those of you counting calories instead of using a point system the cheese sticks only have 50 calories per stick! I think I could live off of these cheese sticks! The really odd thing is...I don't really like just eating cheese! Anyway...get some...try them...yummy! More tomorrow!

KcNorton

1 comment: