Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Hating the scale

I am sure we have all been through it at some point in our lives - well my time is now! I have been sitting at 260 pounds for 2 solid weeks...I cannot even begin to describe just how irritating this is. I have been pushing myself harder - I have been eating healthier - and still when I step on the scale - I can literally hear this inanimate object giggling like a little school girl at me due to the fact it's going to show me the same number it did before! Guess I need to work harder to beat the scale...I promise you...I will eventually win. Oh..I don't know that I have posted my goals - I know on my ticker it says that I am ultimately aiming for the nice weight of 130 pounds - and I am - ultimately...however...my 1st goal is to reach below 200 pounds by Christmas of 2010! So..that means 60 poounds in 6 months...wish me luck!

KcNorton

No comments:

Post a Comment